Saturday, September 3, 2016

❧In The Garden☙

                                      In The Garden
 It is the month of August, the first cool breeze of autumn is on the air, the leaves are a-flutter, some falling and some turning color, harvests are taking place with corresponding festivals, and for us, with our newly refurbished greenhouse, harvest is blossoming for the future. We have harvested lettuce, spinach, arugula, and all manner of greens. Our long term crops however, are most likely going into October, the peas are just now in bloom. 









The peas are almost seven feet tall!



The beans are soon to bloom.



The radishes are thriving.

Thank you for reading, I am looking for craft suggestions to put on my blog, please let me know what you would like me to do.

6 comments:

  1. Your garden's looking good! Ours didn't get in when it was supposed to. :(

    Well I would love to see some of your knitting and sewing projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh, I thought of something, I would like to see your fall/winter prep.

      Delete
  3. The colors in your photos are so beautiful (fuchsia! purple!). I love the feeling of time passing that you are able to convey with your well-chosen words. 🐿

    ReplyDelete